21 May 2016

shoes x 4

it's no secret that i hate to shop, and especially for clothes. so time-consuming, and such a waste of energy when i wear the same things day after day after day. i recently spotted these shoes online, and bought the orange pair so i didn't have to drive to the mall to shop. they were inexpensive, they looked comfortable - and it turns out, they were! so i bought another pair - and then another - and yet another. i think i'm finished now, although they do have a nice white pair that would look good for summer...


3 comments:

Mimsie said...

I really like those shoes. Would you mind sharing where you bought them? I avoid shopping too, until I am desperate.

chris said...

Mimsie:
I hesitate to put a direct shopping link on this blog. I hope you understand. :-)
If you search for "New Chic" "Hollow Out Leather Breathable Casual Slip On Moccasin Ballet Flat Shoes", you will find them. If you don't, email me and let me know. Let me know how you like them, too...
chris

Mimsie said...

Thanks for the lead. I found the site, and will be giving these a try!